Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wasnt what I've expected. too long. but great. $60.

TIRED AAAA TIREDDDDD...


=="

damn damn tired..!!

argh!

I'm getting "high" on this kinda feeling but couldnt help keep falling asleep once I sit down or lie down.. argh! still got so many things to settle.. ~~!!

this morning lesson I keep sleeping in class.. practical. HAD NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ABOUT.. ==" hoping my assignment I wasnt talking crap through my report la.. if not, DIE! =="

my hair color sucks.. big time. the red strips on top became BROWN!! and it flow to the whole head! argh! I DONT want to have BROWN color in my head!! get it off me!!! my other red strips are still red as usual.. such an ugly combination.. but cannot go to salon nah.. mama dun let me dye blue again.. was asking her permission to bleach and highlight blue.. cool man~~ lol.

was searching high and low for blue color hair wax.. the one I bought from changchun, hello kitty color hair wax wasnt strong enough.. you can only see it underneath the light.. after awhile, it became like, bleanded in with your hair color.. wasnt that nice at all.. =\ waste my money. so ex le..

I want to buy so many things!! but super sort of cash.. ==" needed to work.. but have not find one suitable job that I want..

sian~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home